Yes. to a good home.
Pathway Affordable Housing provides long-term social housing to those in need. We are able to get some of our community’s most vulnerable people into safe and healthy spaces where they can grow and thrive . That’s because we don’t just house people; we journey alongside them, providing them with the full support of our wider Pathway Charitable Group resource.
We have a wellness plan for our tenants, which includes meeting with them regularly to identify any issues or challenges and to provide targeted support as and when it’s needed.
By removing the barriers to long-term occupancy, our clients remain in warm, healthy, safe and affordable housing where they and their families benefit from our ongoing support.
Pathway Affordable Housing
Yes. to a good home.
Become a member
- Voice of the sector: contribute to whole-of-sector policy positions
- Conferences and training at a reduced member rate
- Fortnightly e-bulletins sent directly to your inbox
- Access to a members-only section on the CHA website
- Participation in member surveys and forums
- Access to the CHA quality assurance programme and training
- Advance notices about new developments and initiatives.
The CHA Constitution sets out two categories of members – Full and Partner – these are defined below:
These are Iwi, Maori and Pacific Island and Community or voluntary housing organisations and groups which are either:
a) Providers of Community housing, or
b) Groups intending or seeking to become providers of Community- housing, or
c) Groups of residents/tenants of community housing, or
d) Groups which advocate for Community housing or residents of Community housing as part of their work.
The annual fee for Full Members is based on your organisation’s gross income:
1. Up to $1m, the fee is $500 +GST
2. From $1m to $5m the fee is $1,000 +GST
3. $5m and over the fee is $1,500 +GST per annum.
These are individuals, local authorities, private development companies, and other private and public entities which invest, operate, own or develop affordable, Community and/or Social housing.
If you have a question about which category of membership you should apply for, please contact us to discuss.
The annual fee for Partner Member is fixed at $250 + GST per annum.
The membership year is from 1 Jan – 30 Dec.