Whatever It Takes Trust Inc. [WIT] is a community based, peer support service organisation for mental health consumers who live in Hawkes Bay. We operate a range of services to assist mental health consumers with tasks of daily living and anything else they may need to help them move towards wellness and independent living in our communities. One of the services that has evolved at WIT over the last 18+ years is the provision of social housing. We currently have 60 properties rented out to our clients to provide them with safe, affordable housing and WIT is now a Registered Social Housing Provider with WINZ. WIT also operates an Outreach Centre for the homeless and rough sleepers in Napier and to help house these folk WIT now provides Transitional Housing for these clients.
Whatever It Takes Trust Inc.
Become a member
- Voice of the sector: contribute to whole-of-sector policy positions
- Conferences and training at a reduced member rate
- Fortnightly e-bulletins sent directly to your inbox
- Access to a members-only section on the CHA website
- Participation in member surveys and forums
- Access to the CHA quality assurance programme and training
- Advance notices about new developments and initiatives.
The CHA Constitution sets out two categories of members – Full and Partner – these are defined below:
These are Iwi, Maori and Pacific Island and Community or voluntary housing organisations and groups which are either:
a) Providers of Community housing, or
b) Groups intending or seeking to become providers of Community- housing, or
c) Groups of residents/tenants of community housing, or
d) Groups which advocate for Community housing or residents of Community housing as part of their work.
The annual fee for Full Members is based on your organisation’s gross income:
1. Up to $1m, the fee is $500 +GST
2. From $1m to $5m the fee is $1,000 +GST
3. $5m and over the fee is $1,500 +GST per annum.
These are individuals, local authorities, private development companies, and other private and public entities which invest, operate, own or develop affordable, Community and/or Social housing.
If you have a question about which category of membership you should apply for, please contact us to discuss.
The annual fee for Partner Member is fixed at $250 + GST per annum.
The membership year is from 1 Jan – 30 Dec.