Case Study_Monte Cecilia_FINAL
Preventing Debt & Recovering Arrears
February 8 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pmA$154 – A$220
The COVID-19 crisis and reforms to the RTA bring a whole new set of challenges in terms of preventing rent debt and managing arrears.
As a frontline member of staff attempting to collect rent and recover rent arrears or a manager working on new strategies for arrears recovery, this practical workshop will give you the tools to manage your rent accounts effectively and consider ways in which you can encourage your tenants to pay their rent.
Delegates will consider new and innovative ways of preventing rent debt and recovering arrears, alongside best practice from both within and outside the sector to avoid tenants from stepping on the downward escalator towards homelessness.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- A 3 hour fully interactive online Zoom session – join from any laptop, PC or device
- Post-workshop online learning offering downloadable materials and coaching to reinforce learning
Who should attend this workshop?
- Tenancy and property managers responsible for rent arrears recovery
- Team Leaders responsible for managing front line staff who recover rent debt
- Those responsible for creating policy and procedure
Our online events are scheduled in the time zone in which they are held or hosted, and may vary depending on your location. Use our add to calendar option to check if a time difference applies and to adjust to your location.