The process for state-house transfers

Jan 28, 2015 | News

Housing providers must be registered with the Community Housing Regulatory Authority and will be subject to regulation under the Social Housing Reform (Housing Restructuring and Tenancy Matters Amendment) Act 2013.

It is proposed that the transfer of tenanted state houses will happen through an open and competitive process.

Details of public engagement on the Government’s social-housing reforms, including the proposed transfer of some state houses to new owners, will be released shortly.

Find out more and register your interest on the Treasury website here.

Recent articles