NEW ZEALAND EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Mixed tenure: design or dollars?
- Mixed tenure – better outcomes for families and communities vs as a driver to cross-subsidise affordable housing with market housing
- Living in a parallel universe- who benefits from tenure mix?
- Discussion Panel: The challenges of developing and managing mixed tenure housing.
Confirmed speakers and panel members:
- Patrick Doherty | GM Asset Development Group | Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Dominic Foote | General Manager, Operations | New Zealand Housing Foundation
- Dr Tony Gilmour | CEO | Housing Action Network
- Robert Macbeth | Senior Advisor | Te Puni Kōkiri
- Dr Bernadette Pinnell | General Manager |Compass Housing Services NZ Ltd
- Nigel Smith | Asset Manager| Accessible Properties New Zealand Ltd
Date: Tuesday, 29 November
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Venue: Rendezvous Hotel Auckland