The seminar will focus on learning from housing providers and industry professionals who have been responsible for enacting business continuity and disaster plans and are actively involved in disaster recovery.
- Canterbury Recovery. Presented by representatives of Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority, Housing New Zealand Corporation, Christchurch City Council and Comcare Trust
- Learning from the Queensland Flood experiences
- Improving Disaster Management Practice
- Developing a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Project – Western Australian perspective
- Improving household resilience. Business continuity in Wellington City Council
- Tenant Perspective. A group of Christchurch tenants share experience of disaster from their point of view
- Networking Dinner with special guest: Andy Lester, Chief Operating Officer, Christchurch International Airport
on day 2, there is a Christchurch Housing Site Tour: visit some of the new housing stock being constructed by Christchurch City Council and Housing New Zealand.
Full details here