Stepping Stone Trust is a not-for-profit Charitable Trust organisation that offers a range of community-based support services for adults, youth and families who live in Canterbury and are affected by mental illness. The Trust has been providing support services for over 20 years having grown from providing a single supported-living home for adults in 1990 to now operating 13 separate supported accommodation facilities, a number of flats and a wide range of community support options.
Stepping Stone Trust
Become a member
- Voice of the sector: contribute to whole-of-sector policy positions
- Conferences and training at a reduced member rate
- Fortnightly e-bulletins sent directly to your inbox
- Access to a members-only section on the CHA website
- Participation in member surveys and forums
- Access to the CHA quality assurance programme and training
- Advance notices about new developments and initiatives.
The CHA Constitution sets out two categories of members – Full and Partner – these are defined below:
These are Iwi, Maori and Pacific Island and Community or voluntary housing organisations and groups which are either:
a) Providers of Community housing, or
b) Groups intending or seeking to become providers of Community- housing, or
c) Groups of residents/tenants of community housing, or
d) Groups which advocate for Community housing or residents of Community housing as part of their work.
The annual fee for Full Members is based on your organisation’s gross income:
1. Up to $1m, the fee is $500 +GST
2. From $1m to $5m the fee is $1,000 +GST
3. $5m and over the fee is $1,500 +GST per annum.
These are individuals, local authorities, private development companies, and other private and public entities which invest, operate, own or develop affordable, Community and/or Social housing.
If you have a question about which category of membership you should apply for, please contact us to discuss.
The annual fee for Partner Member is fixed at $250 + GST per annum.
The membership year is from 1 Jan – 30 Dec.