CoLab 2018 will be in and around Auckland, the heart of the building action:
- Wed 7 March: CoLab Site Visit Day @ AUT pick-up (9.30am – 5.00pm)
- Thur 8 March: CoLab Conference Day @ AUT + evening soiree (8.30am – 7.00pm)
- Fri 9 March: CoLab Members’ workshops @ pro clima HUB. AUT pick-up (8.30am – 1.00pm) (New Members welcome – join now)
DOWNLOAD the CoLab 2018 DRAFT programme here
CoLab sold out quickly in 2017, so mark your diary and tell your colleagues!
PrefabNZ is pleased to announce that CoLab 2018 is brought to you by XLam and Carter Holt Harvey WoodProducts, our Platinum Partners. Please see all our other wonderful Partners listed below.
What is CoLab?
CoLab is the fun, interactive and thought-provoking event that places you at the heart of innovative construction. Join specifiers, manufacturers, builders and other construction professionals for site visits, hands-on activities, engaging sessions and provocative conversations that will inspire and invigorate.
- Exposure to international offsite policy and relevant industry response
- Information on advanced prefabrication technology, systems and uptake
- Sharing issues, challenges and lessons learnt for the sector
- Connecting to people in the know and creating collaboration opportunities
- Being part of the innovative and burgeoning design and construction industry
- Being at the forefront of modern methods of productivity and sustainability
If you have an interest in advancing the design and construction industry in NZ then CoLab is your place. We can’t wait to see you there!
PrefabNZ has arranged an impressive team of session leaders, who will open their hearts to share their expertise, giving participants valuable information and tools to advance their prefab business.
·Mark Farmer, CEO of Cast Consulting, UK: Modernise or Die – lessons from UK Govt offsite policy and industry response.
·Rosie Toogood, CE of Legal & General Modular Homes, UK: UK offsite manufacture at scale
·Prof. James Murray-Parkes, Science & Engineering Director, Scientific Solutions Group, Australia: Engineering and Modular Design Handbook
·Daryl Patterson, Lendlease, Australia: Working at scale – CLT in Australia
·others to be announced
More information on session leaders, programme, site visits and registration click here.